Weekly Journal - Billy Hollywood Screen Kiss

Image result for Billy Hollywood Screen Kiss review

Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss is a gay movie. Billy Collier is a photographer. One day, he found his male model, Gabriel. Gabriel is a coffee shop waiter. Billy is openly gay but Gabriel always says that he is straight and he has a girlfriend in San Fransico. However, as they spend more time together, they are getting more closer to each other.

To me, I dislike this movie. This is because this movie gives me a sense of boring. I am not getting interested in the storyline. After I watched this movie, I have some idea come out from my mind.  I am straight but I respect this kind of relationship. In this new era, the majority of people are having a heterosexual relationship and this situation people will consider as normal. In my opinion, the "normal" things to people are the majority of people in the society are having the same situation. Therefore, the people who are having a homosexual relationship will be considered as abnormal. This is because this kind of people will be grouped in minority group in the society. Hence, the society may not accept this kind of relationship. However, some of the countries like New Zealand, Brazil, Spain, United Kingdom, United State and so on recognized homosexual relationship and it is legal for them to marriage. Lastly, I hope everyone can respect homosexual relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Journal - Sleepy Hollow 1999

Weekly Journal - Scoot Pilgrim vs. The World